Become a proud owner of the Limited Edition Killerspin Revolution SVR Bianco ping pong table, one of which was gifted to Pope Francis, by signing up for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet His Holiness and experience a true VIP treatment at the Vatican City. On August 29th, 2016, Connect21 Ping Pong Reception, Gala Dinner, and Digitization & Humanity Panel Discussion will be held as the main event of Killerspin’s World UnPlugNPlay Festival.
This celebration is dedicated to encouraging people to use play to make real connections with the ones they love and that need their love. The evening starts with a private tour of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel, and continues with the Connect21 Ping Pong Diplomacy Cocktail Reception and Gala Dinner. The evening will include a panel of world-renowned speakers in the fields of mental health, music, government, and business discussing the subjects of digitization and humanity. The Holy Father, Pope Francis — who has expressed concern about how technology is changing the way we interact with one another — has been invited to open the panel with his thoughts on this important issue.
A meeting with Pope Francis, right before his address in St. Peter’s Square on August 31st, will undoubtedly be the defining point of this trip and an unforgettable memory.
The experience is rounded out with a three-day stay at Killerspin Paradise, a private, world-class Sardinian resort complete with fine dining, oasis pools, and wellness treatments. On September 2, the resort will play host to both the Table Tennis Championship and Chairmen’s Gala Dinners, and you have a chance to be a part of this amazing experience. Opportunities available for you and a guest are:
Chairman Family Package for 2 people ‐ $35,000 (Maximum 15 available)
Chairman Package for 1 person ‐ $25,000 (Maximum 20 available)
These packages include:
- Invitation to the World UnPlugNPlay Festival in Vatican City, August 29‐31, 2016 with post trip to Sardinia, Italy to Forte Village on September 1‐3, 2016.
- A limited edition Killerspin Revolution SVR Bianco Papal version table tennis table and a World UnPlugNPlay Racket Set (S&H included in US).
- August 29th 2016: Private tour of the Vatican, Vatican Museum, and Sistine Chapel Gala dinner on the Vatican Gardens Terrace seat(s) at the Chairman’s table.
- August 30th, 2016: Exclusive private tour of Palazzo Colonna.
- August 31st, 2016: Meet & greet with Pope Francis before his address in St. Peter’s square, Photograph with Pope Francis.
- September 1‐3, 2016: three-day stay at Killerspin Paradise, Welcome Cocktail Reception, breakfast and dinner included, Table Tennis Championship and Gala dinner on September 2, transportation to and from the airport.
- Your name listed on the World UnPlugNPlay Festival website as a Chairman level sponsor.
- Round trip for Sardinia to and from Rome.
Vice Chairman Family package for 2 people ‐ $15,000 (Maximum 75 available)
- Admittance for two to the World UnPlugNPlay Festival in Vatican City, August 29th 2016.
- A Killerspin Revolution SVR Bianco table tennis table and a World UnPlugNPlay Racket Set (S&H included in US).
- Private tour of Vatican, Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel.
- Invitation to a gala dinner on the Vatican Gardens terrace.
- Two seats at the Vice Chairman’s table.
- Your name listed on World UnPlugNPlay Festival website as a Vice Chairman level sponsor.
This experience will benefit Best Buddies, a non-profit organization that helps improve the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) by providing them opportunities for socialization and employment.
To be a part of this historical event and the owner of the most unique table tennis table and memorabilia in the world, contact Killerspin at:
+1‐866‐577‐5291 / [email protected]