Misahara Jewelry showed their collection to the stars at the 2012 Emmy Awards Celebrity Gift Lounge at the W Hollywood Hotel in September.
Celebrities streamed into the room “oohing” and “ahing” over the latest pieces from the Misahara Jewelry Collection. Designers and founders Lepa Roskopp and Susan Royce, and Misahara team member Amie Engerbretson, told the Misahara story and mingled with the stars.
- Bonnie Bedelia – “Parenthood,” “These (the Phinda earrings) are my hearts desire! Who would have thought to put these colors together? Beautiful!”
- Shanola Hampton and Emma Greenwell – “Shameless”
- Lisa Edelstein – “The Good Wife”
- Rico Rodriguez – “Modern Family,” Emmy Winner (show), Best Comedy
- Camille Grammer – “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”
- Erik King – Dexter
List Of Stars (Not Pictured):
- Brenda Strong – “Desperate Housewives,” Emmy Nominee, Outstanding Voiceover Performance
- Giancarlo Esposito – “Breaking Bad,” Emmy Nominee, Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
- Stacey Tookey – “So You Think You Can Dance” Choreographer, Emmy Nominee, Outstanding Choreography
- Vanessa Lengies – “Glee”