RubyLux is the new online luxury platform dedicated to the finest design past and present. The site goes live today with over 150 dealers from the U.S., Canada, and Europe showcasing an exquisite selection of quality antiques, iconic 20th century design, fine art, signed jewels, watches, and vintage designer fashion with new pieces added daily.
While the luxury consumer has a variety of options to source and purchase these items RubyLUX is different: the site is designed to finally provide the sophisticated world of antiques and design with the right tools for greater success online, tools that facilitate a profitable business focused on the dealer’s needs and goals and the buyer’s preferences.
- A showcase for over 5000 important, rare and one-of-a-kind pieces from famed designers including Jacques Adnet; Alvar Aalto; Cartier; Chanel; Paul Evans; Finn Juhl; Hermès; Georg Jensen; Rolex; Yves Saint Laurent; Van Cleef & Arpels; Versace; and Hans Wegner.
- Classic, modern, and contemporary: Aside from prominently featuring antiques and vintage pieces, our site gives ample presence to contemporary creations and their creators.
- Highly Curated: The best selection of items vetted by established professional experts.
- A dealer-centric company with a focus on transparent interactions between customer and dealer. Unlike other sites, RubyLUX does not charge commission.
- Focused on quality, not quantity. Thanks to our cutting-edge interactive search tools and dealer selectivity there is no need to scroll through hundreds of pages to find what you are looking for.
RubyLUX is the brainchild of Thomas Johnson, the New York-based Internet entrepreneur who built the Ruby Lane Inc. network of online companies. Launched in 1998 today Rubylane.com hosts 2500 dealers featuring affordable antiques and vintage design and has over 2 million visits per month.
Says Johnson: “RubyLUX is not just a beautiful on-line catalogue of the best antiques, vintage, décor, fine art, jewelry and fashion products in the marketplace. This platform offers a greater choice of dynamic, interactive programs designed to reach the right customers.”