One of the most renowned visionaries in commercial architecture, Jon Jerde has crafted many masterpieces, including the impressive Bellagio in Vegas. But it surprises some to learn that in addition to his legendary commercial work, the master architect has also designed three private residences. These homes can claim one of the most exclusive architectural distinctions, and perhaps the most stunning of all of them is this Vintage Club property in beautiful Indian Wells, CA. Designed alongside his wife, Janice Ambry Jerde, and White Design of Pacific Palisades, this supreme monument to greatness overlooks the picturesque 16th Hole of the Mountain Course. Supremely lavish and sophisticated, yet warm and inviting, this multi-level nearly 10,000-square-foot master work offers magnificent vistas from every angle and level of the home. It embodies the pinnacle in luxury, refinement, and architectural mastery. Welcome to your dream home.
The home’s floor plan is designed on two levels, the main entry level and the lower subterranean level that also includes the 3-car plus 2 cart garage with an added workshop and storage areas.
- The lower level is easily accessible via the interior staircase off the main entry, an exterior staircase located near the outdoor entertaining pavilion, by elevator, and from the garage.
- There is a refrigerated wine room with dramatic lighting benefiting the media room featuring theater style seating, pool table, and full kitchen.
- A fully equipped gym, massage room, 6-person steam room, gift wrapping/craft room and a full bath.
- A guest suite featuring two bedrooms, each with bath, connected by a central living area with seating and full kitchen.
- The home’s main entry opens to the great room with picturesque window views of fairways and mountains. The elegant décor is heightened by not only the 18’ barrel ceiling but also the designers carefully selected furnishings which uniquely create two conversation niches – one directed to breathtaking mountain views and the other centered around the warmth of the monument fireplace.
- Adjacent is the exquisite dining room featuring a gold leaf ceiling designed to reflect the room’s candlelit ambiance along with the home’s most dramatic view.
- The gourmet-style kitchen with center island with cooktop is open to the intimate family room with morning room table and easy access to the outdoor living areas.
- There is a walk-up bar, informal powder room, pantry, elevator access, and a formal powder room.
- The home’s hallway, referred to as the Gallery, is architecturally designed on a curve with intricately placed atrium windows that frame nature’s landscape, abundant space for artwork and custom-designed sconces to light this passageway.
- There are two guest rooms, each with bath, left of the entry. From the Gallery, there is a guest suite consisting of two bedrooms, each with bath, accessed through the relaxed sitting room with Murphy bed.
- The master suite with fireplace, floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors, two separate baths (hers with radiant floor heating), two splendid walk-in closets, two custom built offices, a beverage kitchenette and a private patio offering spectacular panoramas.
The architectural magic continues to unfold along the rear elevation of the home. The curved design of the promenade that connects the living areas lead to the immense pool and spa with focal point fire-ledge. The outdoor alfresco dining space features overhead and floor heating plus the barbecue kitchen. There is an abundance of patio areas to sit and soak in the afternoon sun, gasp at the stunning views and experience awe-inspiring sunsets.
The Vintage Club is member owned and operated and offers members a myriad of amenities to complement a lifestyle of relaxed and rejuvenated living. Highly regarded golf course designer, Tom Fazio, built two uniquely different 18-hole golf courses offering playing options to members and guests of the Indian Wells community. The fitness and wellness center is located near the swim and tennis facilities. Casual dining options include the LakeView Grille, the more casual Palm Court, two snack shops and the Vintage Market, while fine dining and the much-enjoyed grand soirees take center stage in the Crystal Ballroom. The most welcomed attribute is the Club’s Security programs with coveted protocols that instill comfort and peace of mind among members and guests. Membership requires ownership of property within the Club and nomination from two existing members.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and is subject to change. This unique piece of luxury Indian Wells real estate is listed for sale exclusively with Vintage Club Sales (CA DRE#00955537), on a furnished basis as per the Sellers approved inventory, at $13,500,000. For more information regarding real estate or membership please contact us at 760-346-5566 or email@example.com