Treebones is a premier Glamping resort. Glamping is defined as a luxury form of camping, blending natural experience of outdoor camping with more glamorous amenities.
A PREMIER ‘GLAMPING’ EXPERIENCE
- Unique lodging and dining on California’s breathtaking Big Sur Coast.
- Expansive views in all directions.
- Become part of our coastal yurt community – even just for a couple of nights.
- You can touch the earth here.
- One half hour drive North of Hearst Castle on Scenic Hwy 1.
Wild Coast Restaurant
- Lunch Daily 12-2pm
- Cozy lodge “Wild Coast” Restaurant 6-8:30 pm
- Dinner Reservations 805.927.2390
Oceanview Sushi Bar
- Sushi bar 4:30-8pm
- (Open every night except closed Tuesdays. Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day & the months of January & February)
- Yurts & Campsites
- Restrooms & showers a short walk away
- Heated ocean view pool & hot tub
- Gift shop & small convenience store