Welcome to a redefined concept of luxurious mountain living in Colorado. Welcome to Elkstone 21 — where the dramatic San Juan Mountain Range landscape converges with striking architecture.
Spectacular views of the majestic San Juan Mountains frame Elkstone 21’s sublime architecture to offer an unparalleled alpine experience…with unique floor plans featuring Telluride’s finest interior finishes, and amenities befitting this luxurious community:
- Our on-site concierge prepares your home for arrival and coordinates all of your other needs.
- Outdoor courtyard with hydrotherapy tub, comfortable furnishings and 30-foot wood-burning fireplace.
- Precor cardio fitness center.
- Owners’ lounge with high-speed Wi-Fi and HDTV.
- Wine cellar with temperature-controlled owners’ wine storage bins.
- Elegant private meeting facility.
- Owners’ ski lockers and spacious private storage rooms.
- Heated parking garage with reserved parking.
- Heated walkways and driveways.
Imagine the allure and intimacy of your own private home in a breathtakingly beautiful Rocky Mountain setting, with all the advantages of a full-service resort!
A Jewel in the Rockies
Nestled in a cluster of Colorado’s highest mountain peaks, Elkstone 21 is your home in the most spectacular resort town in the Rockies. Telluride, a National Historic Landmark district with hundreds of historic buildings, retains turn-of-the-century charm.
Mountain Village, home to the world-class Telluride Ski and Golf Club and stunning vistas, is connected to Telluride via a spectacular gondola ride that is often referred to as “the best commute in the country.”
The Telluride Ski Resort is perched at 9,500 feet on the north slope of Bald Mountain. With 2,000 acres averaging over 300 inches of snowfall per year, this is the perfect place to indulge your ski and snowboard spirit!
Perfectly Appointed Condominium Residences
Exquisite finishes and spectacular views set Elkstone 21 apart:
- Beautifully crafted clear alder kitchen cabinets with mocha stain in kitchens, dark java stain in bathrooms.
- Walnut plank hardwood floors.
- Juperana Antique Granite kitchen countertops.
- Appliances by Wolf and Sub-Zero.
- Lighting by Hubbardton Forge.
- Plumbing fixtures by Decolav, Danze, Kohler and Elkay.
- Elegant bathroom finishes include Teakwood Marble and Isis Gold limestone, slab counters and floor/wall tile with bronze glass accents and brushed nickel faucets. Powder rooms feature local Colorado Yule Marble slab counters.
- 100% New Zealand wool carpet by Godfrey Hirst.
- Hydronic in-floor heating.
- Steam showers or multi-point shower systems in master bathrooms.
- Heated balconies eliminate the need for snow removal.
- Knotty alder doors throughout.
- 10’ interior ceilings typical with vaulted ceilings in selected living areas. 9′ ceilings typical in bathrooms.
- All units prewired for custom audio and video installation.
- Gas fireplaces with custom iron, stone and modern design.
Innovative Community Design
Additional community features include:
- Community room with advanced audio and video technology.
- Multiple outdoor hydrotherapy spas.
- Engineered sound reduction insulation and construction.
- 5-minute walk to Mountain Village gondola.
- Short walk to The Village Market, featuring premium foods, coffee bar and deli, an extensive selection of gourmet and healthy, natural organic foods, wine and more.
Only 6 of These World-Class Luxury Condominiums Remain
Contact us today for a personal tour of Elkstone 21.