Taking full advantage of a spectacular, approximately 20 acre wine country setting, this seamless blend of architecture and agriculture is situated on a gently sloping knoll, gracefully encircled by approximately 16 acres of high-quality Pinot Noir vineyards, producing award winning wines.
Mature oaks and breathtaking views create a stunning backdrop. The property includes a main residence built of glass, stucco and stone with an aluminum facia, an expansive barn modeled after the main home and a cantilevered guest room that seems to float above the land.
The home boasts a Savant System that allows for remote customization of security, heating, cooling, lighting and music. Top-of-the-line appliances, built-in storage, operable skylights and a unique and easily accessible approximately 1,800-bottle wine cellar are just a few of the home’s features.
Virtually every room enjoys sweeping vistas through floor-to-ceiling glass walls that open to effortless outdoor living. An infinity edge saltwater pool, bocce ball court, fire pit and fully appointed outdoor kitchen with lounging area and television allow for convenient entertaining.
- Approximately 20 acres gently rolling
- Approximately 16 acres planted to Pinot Noir, irrigated by reclaimed water
- Renowned Russian River wine growing appellation
- Approximately 5,000 square foot main residence with three bedrooms and two and one half baths
- Approximately 640 square foot guest room with full bath
- Barn “mirrors” main residence
- Two-car attached garage
- Home designed by Swatt Meirs Architects
- Views of vineyards, valleys, hills and mountains
- Heart of Sonoma County Wine Country
For more detailed information, visit: www.WineCountryContemporary.com