Benetti Yachts presents, MY Checkmate – unit BV018 – is the 15th yacht built in the fortunate Vision line, and the top of the Class range of yachts.
The incomparable experience of Benetti Yacht’s highly skilled workers, who have acted as ambassadors of Italian styling and the highest form of craftmanship excellence for 140 years, have created Checkmate’s interior: both rich and sober, with a combination of cherry and Burr Madrona woods, neoclassical dark inlays enhanced by marble – the definitive confirmation of their skill.
The new Benetti Vision 145′ is almost 44 meters long with a beam of over 9 meters. She is equipped with twin 1,300 HP Caterpillar engines, delivering a top speed of 15 knots and a cruising range of over 3,500 nautical miles.
CEO of the Mega-yacht division of the the Azimut/Benetti Group, Vincenzo Poerio, declared: “We are particularly proud of our latest launch, the 100th fiberglass yacht built in Viareggio since 1998. This is a further demonstration of Benetti’s ability to listen to the Client and interpret his specific needs; and above all, another example of a perfect blend between timeless design, world class construction, safety and an extremely high quality on-board life, both for the owner and his crew”.
Named “Checkmate” by her owner, with her imposing yet streamlined profile, her unusual black livery and 44 meters of pure elegance, the latest Vision 145′ will catalyz the attention of all FLIBS 2013 public.
- Construction material GRP
- Length Overall (LOA) 43,6 m – 143’ 1’’
- Maximum Beam 9,26 m – 30’ 4’’
- Maximum Draft 2,72 m – 8’ 11’’
- Displacement at Full Load 390 t
- Fuel Capacity 60.000 l (15.850 US Gals. apx.)
- Water Capacity 9.500 l (2.509 US Gals. apx.)
- Propulsion 2 x CAT C32 Acert 1300HP, 970 kW @ 1.800 rpm
- Maximum Speed 15 knots
- Cruising Speed 14 knots
- Cruising Range at 12 knots 3.500 nautical miles
- Generators Kohler 2 x 125 kW
- Bow Thrusters VT Naiad Marine VT 77 77 kW
- Stabilizers VT Naiad Marine
- Propellers Benetti Design
- Electrical system and on board
- electronics BEST Benetti’s Exclusive Sea Technology – Intergrated navigation systems on the bridge
- Guest Berths 10 guests
- Crew Berths 9 crew
- Classification ABS Malta Cross A1 Yacht servLY2 compl
- Styling & External concept Stefano Righini
- Interior Design François Zuretti
Shipyard Benetti Yachts