The first ever superyacht parties to be held during the Monterey peninsula’s unparalleled weekend of automotive excellence began with a private Lincoln Motor Company reception for special guests.
The My Yacht inaugural party on Friday welcomed partners old & new:
- M/Y ACANIA debuted following a 5-year, archival level restoration. Built for Al Capone
- in 1930, the 136-foot motor yacht will soon be available for charter in California.
- Edsel Ford, Terri & Mike McGraw, Sir Jackie Stewart & Nicholas Frankl at Lincoln’s reception.
- Monster CEO Noel Lee & Inspiration headphone models Noel Lee & Acania owner David Olson
- A Singer Vehicle Design re-imagined Porsche 911 welcomes guests to Breakwater Cove Marina
- The Champagne Room & The Blue Room: Two of Acania’s four en suite staterooms
- Monster headphones on display & enjoyed. Each guest received a pair of Inspiration headphones.
Upcoming My Yacht Group 2013 Events:
- Sep 6 – 8: My Yacht San Francisco (34th America’s Cup)
- Sep 25-28: My Yacht Monaco II (Monaco Yacht Show)
- Nov 1 – 3: My Yacht Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix)
- Nov 15-17: My Yacht Club-Austin (USA F1 Grand Prix)
- Dec 2 – 5: My Yacht Miami (Art Basel Miami Beach)
If you would like more information about any of MY Yacht’s unique experiences, please contact us:
USA: +1 310 463 1936
EUR: +44 783 158 6256
UAE: + 971 552 80 7900