Anyplace else this would be four separate vacations. Aspen Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk – with over 5,300 acres of terrain and boundless dining and nightlife, there are more than enough reasons to visit the most exciting winter escape in the world.
Four mountains, one lift ticket – experience The Power of Four.
What Sets Snowmass Apart?
- 3,362 acres of skiable terrain
- The largest lift-served descent in America
- Nine on-mountain restaurants — including the acclaimed Elk Camp Restaurant and Lynn Britt Cabin.
- Excellent ski-in/ski-out options
- The Treehouse Kids Adventure Center for ski lessons and childcare
- Ullr Nights
- An abundance of terrain for all abilities
- Aspen Snowmass Park & Superpipe
- Fun events like Bud Light Big Air Fridays and Schneetag
- And in summer: Bike Snowmass and fun on-mountain activities
- Expert terrain in Burnt Mountain Glades, Hanging Valley and The Cirque
- And in summer: Bike Snowmass and hiking trails