Troon North Golf Club stands as the hallmark of the desert golf experience, with two 18-hole golf courses stretching through the natural ravines and foothills of the high Sonoran desert, in the shadows of Pinnacle Peak.
The challenge, visual sensation and special ambiance of Troon North Golf Club set the standards by which all others are measured. The immaculately groomed Scottsdale golf courses and exceptional customer service create the renowned Troon Golf Experience.
The Monument Course
Designed by Tom Weiskopf & Jay Morrish
The Monument Course, which opened in 1990, was conceived by legendary golfer Tom Weiskopf and Architect Jay Morrish. In 2007, the course underwent a major renovation project, led by Tom Weiskopf. An entirely new playing experience was created by exchanging its front nine holes with the front nine of its sibling course, the Pinnacle Course, and changing the sequence in which the holes are played. Hallmarks of the course include balance, variety and immaculate course conditions.
Par: 72 Tees:
Tees: Five sets
The Pinnacle course
Designed by Tom Weiskopf
Tom Weiskopf followed his success with the Monument Course by designing the Pinnacle Course in 1996. As a result of the 2007 renovation, the Pinnacle Course now provides a more links-style feel, with a continuous layout that returns to the clubhouse after the 18th hole. Designed to follow the sharp elevation changes of the land, the course offers spectacular views of the surrounding cities and mountains.
Tees: Five sets
Resort Golf Accolades
- Golf Week’s “Best Resort Courses” 2014 – Pinnacle #69 and Monument #63
- Golfweek’s “America’s Best Courses, State-by-State” (Arizona) 2013 – Pinnacle #7 and Monument #4
- Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Courses You Can Play” United States 2012 – Pinnacle #20 and Monument #52
- Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Courses You Can Play” in Arizona 2011 – Pinnacle #1 and Monument #4
- Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Courses You Can Play” United States 2011 – Pinnacle #20 and Monument #52
- Golf Channel’s “Top 10 Arizona Resort Courses” 2011 – Troon North #1
- “100 Best Golf Shops in America” by Golf World Magazine, 2011
- Golf Magazine’s “Best Public Courses in Arizona 2010” – Pinnacle #1 and Monument #4
- Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Courses You Can Play 2010” – Pinnacle #21 and Monument #44
- Golfweek’s “Top 20 in Arizona” – Monument #3 and Pinnacle #8
- Golf Digest named Four Seasons at Troon North #25 in 2009 “75 Best Golf Resorts in North America”
- Consistently receives Golf World’s Top 100 Golf Shops
- Ranked #16 in Top 20 U.S. Courses by Celebrated Living’s 2009 “Readers’ Choice Platinum List”
- Rated #1 for 2008 World’s Best Golf Resorts – Arizona by Travel + Leisure Golf
- Golf Digest’s Best Golf Resorts 2008 – Arizona – #2 Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- Named 2007 “Best Golf Resort in the Southwest,” Travel + Leisure Golf
- Rated among “Top 100 Golf Resorts in North America and The Caribbean,” Condé Nast Traveler
Group rates include green fees, cart fees, personalized cart headers and scorecards, yardage guides, pin sheets, bag tag and practice balls. Merchandise packages, instructional packages, group photography, hole-in-one packages, and food and beverage options are also available.
Shotgun start tournaments are subject to either a course closure fee or a partial course closure fee and price per player is not always applicable when quoting rates.
Troon North also has an optional forecaddie program to enhance the ultimate Scottsdale golf experience. The caddie program is available November through April.
Thank you for your interest in Troon North Golf Club and we look forward to having you as our guest!