Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Four Seasons Boston houses 273 guest rooms, including 77 luxury suites, many with postcard views of Boston’s Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the gilded dome of the State House.
Enjoy convenient access to Newbury Street’s renowned shopping enclave, Charles Street’s charm and the vibrant Theater District.
Contemporary furniture and décor reflect iconic Beacon Hill influences, and modern New England design uses a simple, neutral palette. Ideal for business, all rooms have a glass-topped desk, a high-back chair and wireless Internet access.
From our Superstar Kids Package to cookie making classes and the Raid the Fridge Program, we offer activities and amenities to welcome our youngest guests.
ELEGANTLY APPOINTED GUEST ROOMS
- Luxurious marble bathrooms
- Wireless Internet access
- Contemporary residential décor with Beacon Hill influences
- Breathtaking views of the Public Garden
- Separate living areas
- Oversized plasma screen televisions
- Views of the Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the gilded dome of the State House
- Boston city views of landscaped plaza